Congratulations on making the commitment! Are you ready to get started?!
Repeat out loud:
I (your name) am committed to doing the 30 Days Self Love Challenge.
I promise to be gentle and love myself during this process.
I am making this commitment to do a video every day and most importantly to say I LOVE YOU (your name)
Make an assessment on how saying, “I Love You” feels and share it on the video. Expand on it and tell yourself about it. Talk about what is coming up in your life. Be honest and vulnerable. It is important that your conscious self hears how are you feeling.
When feelings and emotions start to come up whether they make you feel bad, sad or the need to cry, feel them and let it out. Then bring the love back and be grateful for it as they were all apart of your process.
Day 31 is the recap of your whole journey. Sharing your Aha moments, what you have learned throughout this process and all the love you have for you. On this day make an offering symbolizing the “Old self” that used to look at life with an old set of eyes before 30 Days.
How to make an offering to Old Self: Write a letter on how you remembered your “Old Self”. How the old self used to think, feel, act and face life. This should be a loving letter and write it coming from a place of appreciation. Then take this letter and bury it in a place that is significant to you.
Share your love
Now get out there and share your love with people that want to receive it!
What Can Come Up
• You will make up every excuse not to do this and that is normal. You will say you are busy with work, kids, school etc.. but I assure you just taking those 30 seconds or however long you choose, will be powerful for YOU and your growth.
• If you are scared or fearful of this practice and what could happen, remember that all this is offering to you is Love.
• You might also try to control it instead of allowing it to flow. Don’t be afraid to just let it all out and don’t worry what others think or how silly you may feel. Remember, you don’t have to share and this can be just for you as this is your journey.
• Don’t sit in the negativity. Once you have released what is coming up go back to the positive and the practice.
• When you hit a wall and don’t know what to do… keep on going. That is the moment you will break through out of your comfort zone and start growing. There is beauty in the breakdown, so let GO!
• Don’t stay on the outside of your heart. Dive in that baby and give it all the love it deserves. I promise you it is worth it. YOU are worth it!
• Don’t give up and go to the end. Give yourself at least that much.